Lowongan Web Designer di TOP Agency Bali
Does your design background give you the flexibility to make everything from wireframes to prototypes to bespoke web experiences to playful animations?
Does your previous experience help you understand how to design for responsive, high-performing web experiences?
Are you a strategic thinker who likes to experiment and iterate quickly? And, can you create compelling web experiences that will delight clients and tell great stories?
If you’re ready for some of the most creative and challenging work of your career, you might be a great fit. We combine the feel of a fast-growing startup with technologically complex platform work informed by super smart marketing techniques and iterative software development.
This position is unique because of the wide variety of work that you’ll do, the emphasis on data-driven and strategic thinking, and the scope for you to drive creative decisions at senior levels.
- Develop conceptual treatments and detailed designs for digital visual identity systems, websites, landing pages, platform features, social media, online advertising, and other digital content
- Develop user interface designs for websites and mobile apps
- Be a master of responsive web design and atomic design
- Be comfortable developing wireframes and animation samples in InVision and Sketch
- Create interesting and beautiful infographics based on survey data and market research
- Develop behavior specifications to guide web development of your pixel perfect designs
- Edit and enhance photos and graphics for social media posting
- Collaborate with copywriters and video editors to storyboard multi-faceted campaign ideas
- Develop viral and shareable visual content for use online and in apps
- Manage multiple projects at one time and work with efficiency
- Sell and defend ideas and your work to internal team members for our platforms and to clients
- Rapidly develop detailed designs (ready for technical implementation) for TOP Agency, National Today, and other internal platforms and agencies like PR Hacker
- Partner with Growth team every other week to analyze performance and discuss UX, UI, Content and Functional optimizations
- Conduct UX research (competitive analysis, user testing, desktop research, prototyping) for each new site build or new feature or section with a site and prepare strategic UX recommendations for implementation
- Develop Digital Visual Identity Systems for digital properties, websites and platforms
- 4+ years professional graphic design experience for an agency or in-house at a major brand
- WordPress proficient
- Must be a conceptual and strategic thinker
- Flexible in your ability to take individual initiative and self-manage. You must move your ideas along
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset
- Experience with and enthusiasm for data visualization and infographics
- High proficiency in Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote, CSS
- Ability to retouch photos and modify stock photography
- College educated with a BFA or similar design or arts related field
- Active use in GitHub
- HTML Coding experience
Benefits and Perks
- We’re quick with a joke and it feels like family
- Flexibility to carve out your own niche
- Casual Attire – Wear what you like
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Personal Development: We’ll help you become the best version of yourself.
About TOP Agency
TOP is an integrated agency network providing powerful and full-service solutions for the world. We spread ideas and we help to grow brands. We’re proudly independent and composed of subject matter experts and award-winning thinkers, designers, content creators, digital storytellers and developers. We’ve become the world’s fastest-growing PR, social, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach.
If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of client work that comes from a top agency, then you’ve come to the right place.