Lowongan Videographer di Lamudi Indonesia
About the challenge:
Do you love to work with cameras? and you want to enhance your camera work skills by working with the best in the industry? Do you love to illustrate messages behind pictures and scenes?
That’s good news, because we are on the lookout for a Videographer.
On a daily basis Videographer performs a wide range of duties
- Operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment
- Possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive;
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments;
- Conduct a handheld photo or video recording of interior and exterior scenes;
- Manage media by importing and backing up all media files;
- Editing and creating videos
- Export, compress, and upload videos and photographs to unlisted and public internet sites;
- Concept, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of photos or videos and to primarily live across our social media channels, but also on the website, and other digital mediums
- Conceptualize content to maximize allocated photo/video shoot time slots, such as behind-the-scenes footage and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots and campaigns.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects at the same time
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Cinematography and Film, or related field is preferred
- You have 0-3 years’ experience as a photographer or videographer
- You have basic Photoshop design skills, more advanced is a definite plus
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Must have experience filming, directing and editing video
- Proficient using a PC and MAC based computer;
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.