Lowongan Treasury Officer di Plan International Jakarta
Plan International is an independent organisation, whose purpose is to strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We engage people and partners to:
- Empower children, young people and communities to make vital changes that tackle the root causes of discrimination against girls, exclusion and vulnerability.
- Drive change in practice and policy at local, national and global levels through our reach, experience and knowledge of the realities children face.
- Work with children and communities to prepare for and respond to crises and to overcome adversity.
- Support the safe and successful progression of children from birth to adulthood.
Currently Plan in Indonesia is undergoing a transition from being an INGO to a full-fledged national Yayasan, Yayasan Plan International Indonesia.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (YPII) is presently continue to implement Plan country strategy, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. At the same time, Plan International’s Country Office in Indonesia is in transition to become an independent national entity and full member of the Plan International Federation. Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (YPII) has been established in mid-2017 and fully operational since 2018, and is the entity that will be transitioned to be a National Office, full member of PII family.
A part from the transition to become a full member, YPII is also undergoing a transformation processes starting with finance and operations transformation. A comprehensive review of operation process and structure was conducted in May 2019 resulting in recommendations. YPII needs an experienced Treasury Officer to process day-to-day cash and treasury activities and to ensure effective finance support perform in good qualities and adhere to YPII’s rules and regulation.
DIMENSIONS OF THE ROLE
Treasury Officer provides permanent support to in – country Financial Management team to provide efficient and effective support relating with timely payment issuance, give advice on banking transfer made on previous day to clients, maintaining taxes payable list, and management of finance documents and filling system.
- Perform day-to-day responsibilities including payment runs, invoice settlement, direct debits, and cash collection.
- Support the Treasury Accountant to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Reconcile monthly paid data files between banks and books to create outstanding cheque lists.
- Support the Treasury Accountant to maintain vendors’ banking information database up-to-date in SAP and banks and ensure the database is clean.
- Execute the monthly close process for all cash transactions and accounts.
- Perform opening and closing of cash daily.
- Prepare and communicate all previous day banking activity to other business units, PUs and client.
- Respond and resolve vendor problems, grievances and issues.
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare reconciled list of vendors and staffs’ taxes payable and ensure the calculation tally with taxes that will be paid to Tax Office.
- Support Treasury Accountant to reconcile five YPII bank accounts to general ledger and prepare Bank Reconciliation report on monthly basis.
- Involve in the process of month-end and year-end closing.
Bank Relationship Management and Account/Contract administration
- Maintain and keep contractual document for YPII banking arrangement and other banking activities.
- Ensure document of updated threshold & authority approvals’ available for audit trails.
- Support the Treasury Accountant to ensure that appropriate procedures are in place for the update of users who leave or change positions.
- Check and verify completeness of payment’s documents received from CO, PUs and Project Office and ensure compliance of each request with YPII’s rules and regulations.
- Journal and book the payment request to SAP and prepare payment batches bank’s transmittal from YPII to the recipient’s bank account.
- Support the Treasury Accountant in performing banking operations including wire, ACH and intercompany transfers.
- Reviews the preliminary and final payment registers for cheque, international wire, electronic fund transfer (EFT) and automated clearing house (ACH) payments;
- Transmits payment batches from YPII to the bank;
- Involve in development of payment service standards and a calendar of payment issuance by payment type to ensure that service providers, external clients and stakeholders are aware of the frequency of payment batches;
- Monitors problems or issues with payments, i.e. service requests, and ensures they are investigated and resolved; and
- Reviews petty cash transactions and obtain approval from Treasury Accountant.
- Maintain filling system of finance’s payment documents and liaise with document’s storage company for effective, neat, efficient yet complete document arrangement.
- Administration of in-out documents borrowed by staffs, auditors or compliance unit.
- Ensure all payment documents have been stamped PAID and Project’s code.
- Arrange labelling system and create file categories and subcategories in consultation with Finance Controller, FP&A Specialist and Partnership Finance Specialist.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls processes, procedures and systems are in place and adhered to YPII’s rules and regulation.
- Support the Finance Controller in the event of audit exercises.
- Involve in improvement and follow up finance-related audit actions.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Finance Controller.
- Finance and Admin Project: Coordination and collaboration related with cash management, cash flow and payment issuance.
- FSMs and PSOs Manager: Coordination and collaboration related with cash management, cash flow and payment issuance.
- Grants & Contract Manager: Coordination and collaboration related with grants income and IGF.
- Fundraising Director: Coordination and collaboration related with local/individual income and banking arrangement for fundraising activities.
- FP&A Specialist: Coordination and collaboration related with IGF, grants forecast, and funding budget.
- Bankers: Coordination on banking arrangement (updated threshold and bank facilities), transaction processes, and audit requirement.
- Insurance Company: Coordination on pension fund management arrangement.
- Tax Office: Coordination on corporate tax obligations and reporting required for the organization.
ECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance.
- At least 3 years relevant post qualification experience preferably in international organizations, INGOs and/or bilateral organisations.
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Experience in short term liquidity management across multiple currencies, facilities and bank accounts.
- In depth knowledge of financial systems, financial management and reporting.
- Proficient in computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. word-processing, spreadsheet and advanced excel, database, web-based system.
- SAP or ERP Microsoft 365 experience would be preferable.
- Close attention to detail to ensure that accurate and thorough work is produced in a timely manner.
- Possesses initiative, is analytical in nature and not afraid to ask questions.
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Ability to work closely with team colleagues, coupled with working with limited supervision
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by Aplly now not later than May 30, 2020