Lowongan Telephone Operator di Raffles Bali
Full responsibility of the communication in the resort for guest and internal communication, manage and coordinate all guest related activity and request in order to ensure guest satisfaction
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- In charge of the main communication center. All communication must be done in a well manner and in professional level
- Ensure all call are answered within 3 rings
- To do screening of all incoming call before transfer to the designated extension or villa by confirming the name or other detail of the caller and to mention this to guest
- Ensure highest level of guest satisfaction at all times by delivering the best service experience at every stage of the guest stay
- Daily communication with other team in relation to the needs of current and arriving guests to the resort
- To promote in house facilities to guest during stay before giving recommendation for outside of the resort
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum Diploma in Hospitality
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in Front Office
- Excellent English communication on both verbal and writing skills
- Knowledge of hotel communication system and computer interface
About Raffles Bali:
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you – your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/