Lowongan Supervisor, Wealth Transaction Support di Manulife
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Perform administrative activities and reporting to internal and external parties in relation with mutual fund transaction data performed by funds managed by MAMI in accordance with procedures and regulations.
Active participation in Wealth Operations unit on project activities and / or other projects related to Operations Department activities, as well develop and maintain good relationship with related internal and external units.
1. Prepare and check the completeness and accuracy of data and supporting documents of the participants’ unit transactions.
2. Perform and check the accuracy of recording the participant’s unit transactions into the company system.
3. Check and submit data and transaction instructions of participant’s unit to related parties both internal and external, including the Custodian Bank, etc. accurately and according to the specified cut of time.
4. Prepare and check fund transfer instructions from Mutual Fund operating account to the Selling Agent pooling account and perform reconciliation in relation with dividend payments process.
5. Check transfer instruction to the Custodian Bank for subscription good funds to operating account, accurately and in a timely manner.
6. Check Autopay data and its transaction instructions, including the transaction submission into company system , accurately and in a timely manner.
7. Prepare and check the cash flow report to the Investment Operation team for inflow and outflow of funds in relation with participant’s unit transactions.
8. Check the reconciliation result of participant’s unit transactions both recorded in the system . Follow up on discrepancy (if any) to the relevant unit.
9. Perform set-up for the transaction process of participant’s unit, including system set-up, opening a bank account, and others related for the fund, also prepare and monitor the completeness of documents and information needed, including other related items to other parties both internally and external.
10. Prepare and check the accuracy of periodic and particular report to related parties both internal and external and submit it according to the agreed cut of time, including to Custodian Bank, Unit Holder, Selling Agent, Regulator and other related parties.
11. Supervise the storage of related documents and check the completeness of the related activities.
12. Perform other tasks given by the Head of Wealth Operations and / or Chief Operations Officer.
13. Active involvement in the system development implementation related to activities in the Wealth Operations unit, include coordination with other related parties.
14. Active involvement and support for all process and product development initiatives within the Operations Department and The other unit in the company I in general, both as a team and individually.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of December 31, 2019, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.7 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.