Lowongan Sortation Supervisor di Lazada Indonesia
Supervising Sortation Supervisors and the role will report to the local Sortation Senior Manager. The incumbent peer is Line-haul & Shuttle Manager.
Role scope includes (but not limited) the following:
- Monitoring in Inbound process.
- Monitoring in Sorting process.
- Monitoring in Outbound process.
- Monitoring in Re-processing process.
- Maintain and sustain KPI of all processes.
- Maintain and sustain tidiness of Sortation facility
Across Lazada, we expect talent embraces values that enables delivering on our ambitious agenda. We will expect the candidate to be
- Entrepreneurs & Owners
- Takes initiative, proactively thinks ahead and holds self constantly accountable to drive the result.
- Prefers to try and fail rather than not to try at all.
- Wants to achieve company’s success as if he/she was a founder and owner of the company.
- Puts company’s success ahead of own success.
- Customer & Seller Centric
- Puts customers and sellers first.
- Is determined to deliver the best experience for customers and sellers.
- Always looks proactively for areas to improve.
- High Standards and Innovation
- Sets stretch goals for self and business.
- Is known for bringing new ideas to the table and always looks at ways to innovate processes or products.
- Will always go for best achievable outcome while taking into account and motivating others.
- Digs deep into content. Understands the relevant details, and how they impact the big picture.
- Drives organization to make structural, impactful improvements.
- Humble & Challenging
- Challenges ideas, while always showing respect for others.
- Holds other people accountable, while setting the right example.
- Agrees to disagree and then commits whole-heartedly to the decided approach.
- Demonstrates open-minded thinking.
- Communicative & Integrity
- Communicates clearly and listens effectively.
- Works effectively by keeping their stakeholders informed of necessary information and initiatives.
- Clearly practices honesty and respect to forge an environment built on trust.
- Gives regular, actionable feedback.
Qualifications & Skills
[Short Paragraph Highlighting Specific Qualifications / Skills / Experience for The Role]
University Degree along with a specialist logistics and supply chain qualifications preferred.
Approximately 4-5 years’ relevant experience in logistics and supply chain industry.
Advance understanding of operation management, productivity and efficiency.
True field leader, influencer and motivator.
Data and root cause analysis.