Lowongan Senior Engineering Manager GoPay di GO-JEK Jakarta
GoPay is Indonesia’s leading e-money wallet. We started as an e-money wallet for GOJEK services, Indonesia’s first and leading ride-sharing application for transport, food delivery, and other on-demand services. Today, with over 8 million + users, we have helped to facilitate transactions that have helped GO-JEK create 500,000+ jobs for our service providers – from the motorcycle drivers down your street to your favorite gorengan and martabak stalls. But, the growth of GO-PAY does not stop here. We are hungry for more. With the addition of three companies (Kartuku, Midtrans, Mapan) laying the foundation for GOJEK’s financial services ecosystem, GO-PAY will continue to become the e-money wallet for all our on-demand services. However, it will also fulfill its broader mission of leapfrogging Indonesia to the digital era, bringing financial inclusion to all 260 million Indonesians.
- You will be part of Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing consumer payments and financial services startup, servicing more than 8 million unique users every day on a variety of payment avenues, providing the most convenient payment method in Indonesia.
- You should understand the user and their behaviour and will continuously contribute to make their experience better with each release.
- You will be responsible for the overall delivery, scope, and timelines, of the implementations your team will be working on Agile methodologies, coordinating sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Work with Architecture and Tech Leads to design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world’s fastest growing unicorns.
- Work with Product Managers to handle backlog and new requests.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively with product and business stakeholders across distributed teams in a global environment.
- You will be responsible for the overall growth, learning and happiness of your team members.
- You greatly value humility, and want to make a positive social impact.
- You shall write code because you like to. You never stop wanting to get better at it
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Have experience in leading teams and owning the overall delivery for the teams.
- Have done performance reviews for team members in the past and have worked towards giving them a growth path in their careers.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high quality levels.
- Prior experience in financial services product startups is a plus.
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.Have patience, are a good listener, and enjoy mentoring through building a learning culture.