Lowongan Senior Contract Management Officer di Mubadala Petroleum Indonesia
Prepare, coordinate and perform the procurement preparation, vendor and contracting process in the system, as well as maintain the contracts and contract administration, local content requirement, in compliance with the applicable regulations and company’s procedures, in such a way that the required materials and services are timely available under optimal price and service conditions.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform overall contract management/contract administration and new contracts placement duties, including:
Recommending bidders; bid preparation, Review contracts and schedule to ensure a technically and commercially sound, processing queries from Bidders, preparation of two-tier bid evaluation programs; performing cost and price analysis and priced commercial evaluation of bids; negotiating proposals; placing award, contract preparation and formalities;
- Perform and monitor post award contracting to meet operational needs which includes but not limited to:
- Recommend, processing and preparation of Increase in Contract Value, Change Request, Contract Amendment and Contract Extension I Contracts Renewal.
- Monitoring and maintaining contract financial performance; enforcing contract terms and conditions; managing the Company and supplier communications; evaluating progress and taking action to keep contracts on schedule; resolving contract issues; expediting supplier and the Company personnel; providing logistics support; and processing, controlling, and maintaining contract file documentation.
- Ensure that compliant insurances, bond, guarantee, and warranty are obtained and secured.
- Implement approved SCM Policies & Procedures, SKKMigas procedure and ensure that the work carried out in controlled manner.
- Ensure that all Agreement/PO/SO are entered into Oracle system and approvals are obtained for payment purposes.
- Assist document controller to ensure Agreement are distributed to all parties
- Assist in any contractual or performance dispute whenever applicable
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of contracting process and practice.
Qualifications include but not limited:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in oil & gas industry, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in procurement/contracts preparation and administration role in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong knowledge on SKK Migas’ regulations and other respective GOI regulations
- Possess LSP-Hulu Migas (BNSP) certification for Procurement Committee is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of Legal Terms & Conditions of Indonesia Contracts as per PTK-007 (Rev.4).
- Certified Local Content Assessor for contractor’s upstream oil and gas activity is preferable.
- Ability for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Team work, planning and organizing skills, able to meet tight and demanding deadlines.
- Capable of multi-tasking to satisfy the requirements of a multi-functional team.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and Adobe packages.
- Effective negotiation and communication.
- Good written and oral English skills.
Position is for Indonesian National only. Applications will be closed on 29 May 2020.