Lowongan Senior Account Executive di Unilever Indonesia
ROLE: Account Executive – Sr. Account Executive
LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
U-Studio is Unilever’s onsite digital agency powered by OLIVER. To date we have launched 23 U-studios across the globe with further launches planned for 2019. Working in true collaboration across all categories as Unilever’s full service digital agency delivering best in class creative whilst being truly embedded within brand teams
This opportunity is to join the onsite team working across all Beauty and personal care brands such as Pepsodent, Dove, Love Beauty Planet, Sunsilk, as well as a premium portfolio and exciting new brand launches.
We are currently looking for an Sr. Account Executive to join our expanding team working with Unilever brands across a wide variety of briefs from social media content, video production, strategy and digital assets.
What we want to see is a proven track record of driving multiple projects forward, a positive and proactive nature, the ability in managing timeline and budget, and enthusiasm to learn in the business, work independently as supporting the GAD onsite. You should have meticulous attention to detail, understand the importance of the profitability & priority of your projects for the agency and be able to demonstrate yourself as a safe pair of hands on the day-to-day management of clients.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Day to day contact for Beauty and personal brands providing excellent client service and supporting the onsite U-Studio team
- Working with the wider team and collaborating with the studio including our digital designers, social media team, production and managers.
- Be accountable for the brief and works with the client to ensure the team has obtained the right information required to begin work on the project.
- Be accountable for the project timeline management both with client and team, and setting expectation with clients.
- Day to day administration work: contact reports, create estimate (Based on the UStudio rate card), create timeline, ensure job logged in the system correctly.
- Weekly report of the project status and project values to the line manager.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
Excellent project management & client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships. While also build effective communication & solid relationship with the creative team.
- Demonstrable account management experience and a proven track record of managing clients and creative projects.
- Highly creative with the ability to communicate the brief and stimulate ideas and practically contribute to the design studio output.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (mostly Excel & Powerpoint) and other related software.
- Eyes on details – have a good visual taste to review the Studio output.
- Digital Savvy – understand the current digital advertising, social media contents
- Minimum Experience in coordinating production (photo shoot/video shoot)
- Proficient in English, for speaking, discussion and writing.
- Can work independently but not in silo – frequent update & discussion with Line Manager (AD)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!