Lowongan Sales Representative Power Distribution di Eaton Jakarta
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Sales Representative – Power Distribution in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The primary function of the job is to manage all Power Distribution sales efforts within the country either direct or through partners; achieve annual sales and growth targets.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Promote sales activities by promoting products and solutions to assign customer group
- Find new panel builders and diversify into new segments with the new partner. Build strong relationship with panel builders
- Develop customer relationship and instil customer loyalty, with panel builders, consultant and end users
- Provide and maintain a good service and support level to customers, as to achieve customer satisfaction
- Specify Eaton brand and its products and solutions to influencers and decision makers
- Develop and execute sales plan as to achieve sales objectives and target set
- Work and support the team to establish sales strategy and support the implementation
- Ensure collection of Account Receivables and achieve DSO target
If you are:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree, major in engineering
- Significant Electrical Product/Services Knowledge
- Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances
- Significant experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques
- Ability to work well within a team
- 5+ years related experience in power distribution services
- Takes initiative and instils confidence in peers and sales personnel
- Knowledge of low voltage, medium voltage products and systems as well as control and electrical design
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Strong Presentation/Training and Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *LI-HS1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time