Lowongan Reporter di Advo Public Relations Jakarta
We are on the lookout for a passionate junior reporter to join our newsroom department (agriculture desk). In addition to being a natural storyteller, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate an ability to write articles, translating the global news, get insight from journal, feature stories, and analytical pieces.
The fearless candidates for this job should possess a talent and enthusiasm for digging out the new thing and agriculture innovation. To excel in this role, you should be friendly, self-motivated, and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Foresty, Journalism, Communications, English or relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 years’ working experience as a journalist or reporte in campus media
- Capable of maintaining an ethical and objective standard in reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Excellent observation and judgment skills.
- Superb communication and networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.
- You get to learn for a living.
- You work on challenging and exciting projects.
- You work among passionate, informed people.
- You feel a strong sense of achievement.
- You get to travel.
- You get to meet a lot of interesting people.
- You become an expert in your community.