Lowongan QA QC Laboratory Asst. Dept. Head di Samora Group Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Chemical), Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent from reputable University with minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale of 4.00).
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidates with plantation/ manufacture/ food production background will be preferable.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Laboratory practice, GMP & Food Hygiene, Food Safety, Quality Management, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000, knowledge about ICUMSA, and HAS 23000.
- Excellent to operate computer (MS Office, etc), and having knowledge to arrange and organize files and documents.
- Having good leadership skills, able to manage and direct team.
- Able to work independently as an individual or in a team.
- Willing to be placed in Dompu, Nusa Tenggara Barat.
- Willing to travel to Head Office Jakarta, if necessary by the company.
- Manage tasks with Corrective Action and Prevention (FTPP) for the part related to product returns and complain & Corrective Action & Prevention (FTPP) for the part related to the findings of the internal audit, external: customer, ISO, SNI, and Halal.
- Responsible in Quality Control and Food Safety documents in all divisions of any changes SOP
- Coordinate the audit from external (ISO, SNI, and Halal)
- Monitoring the process of storaging softcopy document Quality and Food Safety Division.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of quality management systems and food security.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and conducting performance Quality Systems & Compliance unit.