Lowongan Public Relations Manager (Media) di Elabram Systems Jakarta
Candidate Requirement :
- Strong communication, networking, collaboration and interpersonal skills – ability to build relationships of trust with a wide range of individuals and organizations.
- Prefer to have experience in issue management, such as Policy to Market, Cyber Security, trade facilitation & market, Corporate Communication etc.
- Strategic and flexible thinking – ability to multi-task, project management, and handle complex issues, and translate insights into sound analysis and advice to the business.
- Knowing media very well, excellent in planning communication strategies and creating content. Overseas studying or working experience preferred.
- Excellent people skills with identify potential stakeholders and determine the best way to communicate publicity information
Job Description :
- Strategy & Planning:
a. Design media communication strategy, communication themes, action plans, and makes strategies for key media communication events.
b. Maintain and strengthen relationship with customer stakeholders (Government and Media).
c. Develop and implement media, marketing, and communication strategy planning & execution and manage corporate events & high level media visits organization.
- Media Material Management: Create and refine media materials, like press release, speeches of CEO, by-line articles and Q&As.
- Media relationship and media event:
a. Handle high-level media relationship with Tier-1 media, plan and execute the media event.
b. Support BG marketing campaigns on media communication planning and content creation.
Jenis Pekerjaan: Penuh Waktu, Kontrak
Gaji: Rp20.000.000 hingga Rp30.000.000 /bulan
Pendidikan: S1 (Diutamakan)
Lokasi: Jakarta (Diutamakan)
Bahasa: Inggris (Diutamakan)