Lowongan Project Manager di Macdonald & Company Indonesia
Project Manager – Indonesia
Our client is one of the fastest-growing data centre providers globally, headquartered in Singapore. Since 2014, the company has grown rapidly organically and through investments in market-leading businesses, with over 90 data centres across key business markets including Singapore, China, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea and the United Kingdom.
Together with their group of companies, they have a global strength matched by their local expertise – teams on the ground who know their home markets best and ensuring that every one of their data centres are developed and operated consistently according to the strictest global standards by their Technology and Centre of Operational Excellence teams, no matter where it is located.
Led by an experienced team, our client brings together co-location facilities built to the most stringent industry standards, together with scalable end-to-end data centre solutions, connectivity, support services, and cloud infrastructure solutions. They are expanding their global platform and providing data centre solutions with flexible commercial terms, which is their strategic priority, in enabling their customers a greater access worldwide and ease of deployment.
- 8-10 years experience in a project management role – Must be from a construction or mechanical engineering background
- Experience working on Data Centre delivery projects is a must
- Experience working on greenfield and brownfield sites through to completion
- Bachelor in either Engineering, project management, construction required
- PMP Certified preferred
- Ability to deliver difficult, high profile, high stakes and business sensitive projects ahead of time and under budget
- Provide strategic end to end direction, effective leadership, delivery programme & budget assurance on projects
- Experience working both client-side and consultancy would be preferred.
- Proven track record of working across the full project life-cycle – Procurement, construction, delivery.
- Indonesian or proven track record in Indonesia.
- Speak Bahasa would be preferred