Lowongan Project Manager di CoGri Group Jakarta
- Job Type: Permanent
- Company: CoGri Asia Pacific
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
CoGri Asia has over 20 years global experience in the design, construction and upgrading of industrial concrete floors and are regarded as leaders and experts in their field. They specialise in the building and upgrading of floors in new and existing VNA warehouse units and distribution centres.
CoGri Asia operates as a regional hub, providing complete flooring solutions through its Strategic Business Units (SBUs); CoGri Asia Pacific Pte Ltd based in Singapore, CoGri Malaysia Sdn Bhd based in Malaysia, CoGri China Co Ltd based in China and CoGri Korea Co Ltd based in South Korea.
CoGri Asia are the most experienced specialist concrete flooring contractor operating in the region today offering a full range of high quality concrete flooring services and cost effective solutions, from Superflat Floor Construction, Large Pour Floor Construction to Specialist Floor Upgrades.
A CoGri Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and managing high performance concrete flooring projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. This includes the construction of new concrete floors, specialized toppings, floor refurbishment and laser grinding projects. The role covers projects throughout the ASEAN region so some travel will be a necessity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant degree in a construction related field (Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering )
- Experience and knowledge of construction project management, preferably demonstrated with evidence of 5 years experience working in roles such as Project Manager, Site Manager and/or Project Engineer
- MS Project or similar programming software knowledge
- Common knowledge of construction contracts and standard industry practices for administering contracts – for instance claims process, formal correspondence deadlines for notifying of delays or instructions
- Past experience with concrete and formwork related trades
- Ability to effectively plan to avoid risks such that operational performance is not compromised
- Ability to effectively manage efficiency in resources, reduce wastage and improve performance through the correct deployment of tools and methods
- Ability to accurately plan work, prioritise and allocate resources to achieve targets
- Ability to understand how the client requests for work modifications and how to apply them ensuring the company delivers client requirements
- Ability to achieve full compliance to company specifications, building regulations/codes and local legislations
We’d like you to be:
- Able to clearly communicate technical information
- Able to adhere to project deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Able to comply with industry regulations and company procedures
- Able to develop collaborative relationships, build a team and lead that team
- Able to weigh cost/benefit when assessing a situation
- Able to anticipate the consequences of situations and take containment actions
To apply for the position, please send a CV and completed application form to Lara Davies, HR Manager: