Lowongan Production Manager di Cargill Serang
Manage overall tactical operations for all production/operating processes in CQN Serang Plant. Supports directly CQN Serang Plant Manager to ensure all areas of responsibilities meet Business/Plant standards for safety, quality, operational effectiveness and financial performance.
- Implements and monitors employee and feed safety program standards and goals for CQN Serang plant
- Accountable for monitoring for all internal/external operating/regulatory procedures on employee safety and feed safety, including execution in alignment with Corporate Environment, EHS and FSQR Functions as well as government regulations.
- Supports EHS/FSQR experts and production supervisors in CQN Serang plant, to ensure the most effective risk mitigation plans and regulatory compliance strategies are in place. Ensures all regulations are followed and reporting is accurately and timely.
- Health & Safety: champions a culture of zero injury and illness.
- Environmental: Reduces and proactively avoids environmental impact and potential risk to the businesses.
- Feed Safety: Accountable for eliminating risks associated with products. Ensures HACCP/FDA requirements are met in all food and feed processes.
- Educates/trains workforce in the food safety fundamentals and completes safety inspections and housekeeping audits.
- Supports and participates in community relations that align with Cargill’s corporate and business interests while addressing stakeholders/community needs.
PRODUCTION CUSTOMER QUALITY/RELIABILITY
- Executes on day-to-day Production operational priorities for CQN Serang plant. Monitors operations/quality management deliverables to ensure customer and product/quality standards requirements are met within specifications.
- Collaborates and supports Logistics/Procurement/Sales/Supply Chain professionals in CQN Serang plant to ensure availability of raw materials and ability to meet customer specifications and timelines.
- Develops and implements performance metrics for capturing, monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of corporate quality management activities and programs at the CQN Serang plant level.
- Partners with internal/external stakeholders (i.e. customers, Engineering, FSQR, Sales, Technology) to define, adopt and monitor performance indicators to identify/measure quality performance in areas that impact the customers and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Develops/supports business customer relationships by meeting businesses objectives and by understanding how operational performance impact internal/external customers.
PRODUCTION FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE / CAPITAL EFFECTIVENESS
- Assists on capital and operating budgets planning for CQN Serang Plant to achieve short and medium term financial performance objectives set by the business.
- With direct oversight from CQN Serang Plant Manager, tracks/monitors manufacturing P&L budgets/metrics and assists with planning overall volume of orders and inventory turns/costs. Partners with procurement/sales departments to establish best sourcing/pricing practices.
- Supports the deployment of base and non-base capital investments projects for CQN Serang plant.
- Prepares capital commitments with direct/indirect responsibility for project work, controls, and completion
- Accountable for the overall production operation management of CQN Serang plant. Implements operational efficiency improvements which may include, but are not limited to, standardization of plant information manufacturing systems, quality control, safety, production reliability excellence and maintenance, operators best practices, etc.
- Responsible for aligning overall team resources, with direct oversight from CQN Serang Plant Manager, to execute against short-term operation goals and for meeting strategic operations goals in accordance with Business/plant objectives.
- Enforces a culture that builds, operates and maintains CQN Serang plants that are operational sound, safe, and efficient.
- Monitors and assists with deployment of Reliability Excellence processes across CQN Serang plant and ensures the reliability culture is foundational to operations.
PEOPLE, TALENT AND BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Supervises and provides coaching to direct reports including coaching Cargill’s core values and guiding principles for CQN Serang Plant.
- Develops/implements general workforce administration policies and programs in the areas of communications, staffing, training, evaluations, disciplinary actions and safety.
- Develops/supports planning for future production workforce needs and participates in selection of employees.
- Supports workforce planning and accountable for successful training and on boarding of new/transferred employees as well as workforce engagement, recognition, development and coaching.
- Implements/monitors systems and processes to maintain a highly engaged workforce. Holds direct reports accountable for actively addressing engagement issues and identifies/leverages best practices in engagement.
- Bachelor Degree on Chemical Engineering (or other related Engineering) with minimum 2 years as production supervisor / production line assistant manager and 1 year as CI or Process Engineer supervisor, within related industry type.
- Able to write and speak both Bahasa & English
- Familiar with Health, Safety, and Environment guidelines
- Sound leadership character, able to lead and develop team with integrity and technical know how
- Sufficient exposure in plant operation, plant process design and product development
- Strong knowledge of GMP, Feed Safety, HACCP and other pertinent certification essential in production line system.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills, and Sufficient exposure to cross functional project management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively, Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, visio, project manager)
- Sound knowledge in plant cost budget management, including budgeting, expense control, and capex expense management.
- Sufficient exposure in factory financial key performance indicator and able to contribute to value creation in respective supply chain operation
- Independent and full of initiative Leads with minimal oversight
- Comprehensive counsel & knowledge, Influencing skills and embrace ownership
- Communication skill and intuitive with regards to human relationship
- Proficient in local labor law and industrial relation concept
Primary Location Indonesia-Banten-Serang
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job