Lowongan Performance Specialist di Mantu Jakarta
We are an independent technology and management consulting firm dedicated to driving business transformation & innovation for clients on an international level. Our expert solutions focus on Strategy & Change, Information System & Digital, Telecoms, Life Sciences and Engineering. We constantly meet and exceed our 850+ worldwide clients’ expectations – this is made possible by an international team of more than 6,000 people, working together from 80 offices in 55 countries. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Roles and responsibilities
- Analyze the projects requirements and prepare the simulator configuration.
- Be involved in the integration, test and validation of real time flight simulation model in laboratory environment as well as on flight simulators for various aircraft types.
- Will have to understand aircraft flight dynamics and apply that knowledge to validate aircraft simulations.
- Will have to train co-workers on performance systems and develop as a simulator system generalist.
- Identify and fix software and hardware problems interacting with appropriate engineers/technicians.
- First line of support during acceptance and qualification on updates projects.
- Interact with customers, other engineers and air crews, both at our factory and customer site.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering.
- Ability to program in C/C++ or Fortran in Unix/Linux/Windows environment.
- Knowledge of flight aerodynamics.
- Knowledge of simulator environment (SIMEX, Starteam, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug integrated systems.
- Experience on aircraft performance systems (flight, flight controls, engines).
- Experience in supporting customer acceptances, field installations and simulators qualification.
- Demonstrate strong project ownership, and ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-active, flexible, team player.
- Availability to travel to customer sites
- English is required.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.