Lowongan People Consultant di Aurecon Group Jakarta
Aurecon is a global engineering, design and advisory company. We bring ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets.
The People Consultant is responsible for providing advice to managers and employees to maximise performance and ensure legislative compliance. It contributes value-adding deliverables to the business by contributing to the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and contemporary People management practices, thus providing efficient, consistent and timely delivery of People services to the business. Advise management and assist in building an environment where people find satisfaction and motivation in their work and thus contributing to the company’s success.
- Collaborating with Regional People Team in the implementation of regional and global People strategies, plans and initiatives as part of the People operational plan.
- Support the People Leader, Asia to develop local People strategies and tactics to address business needs in line with the global People direction.
- Proactively identify and advice the management on changing labour laws and its impact to the Company.
- Building and managing a harmonious employee relation between management and employees to create a positive employee experience while also protecting company’s interest
- Act as a champion in employee engagement improvement activities. Analyze the engagement survey results and partner with Country MD, Unit Manager, and Line Managers to develop and execute engagement improvement action plans.
- Responsible for industrial relation matters such as termination, disciplinary action, employee grievances, etc.
- Collaborate and support to hiring managers on recruitment activities in junior roles and in screening candidates to ensure quality staffs are recruited that meet the requirements of the business
- Accountable for the execution of people operational activities such as HR policy reviews and updates of company regulations, annual performance review exercise, reward and recognition practices, foreigners work visa processing, etc.
- Responsible for implementing Aurecon’s reward strategy, proactively identify and advice management of changing market trends that impact the Company.
- Responsible to handle local requirement HR related activities such as social security, wajib lapor ketenagakerjaan, etc
- Liaise with insurance broker for medical insurance benefit enrollment and deletion for staff and family. Partner with Country MD and Global Insurance Manager to review the medical insurance benefit and provider before annual renewal
- Partner with Finance Team for payroll. Provide monthly people movement report to Finance team as basis to calculate monthly payroll
- Collaborate and support to managers and employees on learning and development for continuous up-skilling of the workforce.
- Participate in Ad-hoc people project assignments
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related discipline. Preferably with a major in Human Resources from a recognized university.
- Competency in MS Office and fluency in English are must-have.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience as a HR practitioner, with 5 years in a HR generalist role.
- In-depth employment law knowledge, interpretation and application.
- Demonstrated confidence and ability to create productive and influential relationships with managers, individuals and teams
- Strong networking and relationship building skills within People, Aurecon and the industry.
- Establish and maintain effective internal communication processes that ensure the flow of relevant information.
- Business understanding and commercial acumen.
- Self-motivated, achievement and action orientated with a strong service orientation and well-developed execution skills.
- Good judgment, strong planning & organizational skills, take initiative to make things happen
- Applying business analytics to drive outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills – relationship building, collaboration and influencing without authority.
- Possess high integrity and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work under high stress situations at times and manage competing demands and stakeholders.
- Business partnering skills, be able to work independently & good team player