Lowongan Partner Sales Executive di Microsoft Jakarta
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Your role is a key to Microsoft’s Device Partner Solution Sales (DPSS) Distribution and Channel strategy to build, market and accelerate sales of a winning portfolio of Windows 10 devices, Microsoft products and services.
As a Partner Sales Executive – Distribution (PSE-D), you provide sales leadership working with Authorized OEM Distributors, Commercial Channel FPP & ESD Distributors and Channel Distributors, 3rd party IT vendors, and Resellers to ensure the assortment of curated Windows 10 devices are aligned with Windows objectives, software and services, and the transition to Digital Distribution. You will providee operational support and expertise to drive and execute the Microsoft Strategy across these areas.
You also provide strategic leadership across business segments, working in close cooperation with Microsoft’s Business Groups, Multinational and Local device partners, and Distributors to market and sell an assortment of Windows devices and Microsoft products and services through our Commercial sales engines. You are able to engage with and influence partners at an executive level by demonstarting your knowledge via industry insights and experience.
As a Partner Sales Executive – Distribution, you represent Microsoft within the partner channel and communicate Microsoft’s strategy and vision; you are a trusted advisor to build a portfolio that drives a preference for Microsoft products, Windows devices, Internet of Things devices and New category devices and services to Microsoft Distributors and their sales channels. To ensure accountablity, you drive measurable business performance across revenue, scorecard metrics, and channel health indicators.
Partner Relationship Management (10%):
- Develop deep business insights about Distributor strategy and business imperatives for devices, software and services: total addressable market, product and services portfolio, profitability of selling Windows devices and Microsoft products and services. Gain insights about Distributor’s relationship with Multi-National Accounts – Device Makers (HP, Lenovo, Dell) Local and other 3rd party device partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of the Distributor organization to drive Windows 10 device assortment and sell-through while increasing attach of Microsoft software and services.
- Establish and maintain Rhythm of Business across all levels to stay informed about partner strategy, business priorities, investments and execution: meet weekly with sales floor and Disti Champs, monthly with Sales Leads, quarterly with executives
- Act as an advocate for Distributor interests, goals and objectives in their engagements with Microsoft.
Account Management (30%):
- Lead account planning: all Distributors must have strategic, effective and actionable FY21 Account Plans to land FY21 DPSS priorities. Maintain deep knowledge about partner’s business, and have the ability to identify and clearly articulate business opportunities and ways to pursue them.
- Build and maintain Quarterly Execution Plans focused on Revenue, RFY and Pro/Edu device sales: identify growth opportunities, set aspirational targets, build strong sales and marketing execution plan by utilizing all resources.
- Guide partners through Digital transformation by building Digital capabilities with a Challenger mindset: sharing ideas, perspectives, and building trusted advisory relationship.
- Drive Modern Pro/Edu PC coverage, GTM and sales through Distributors, win share/attach and transform transactional OEM Distribution into strong Device & Service Sales Distribution engine
- Understand the competitive landscape and lead the discussion on competitive challenges. Address and respond to competitive opportunities by working with Distributors to develop strategies and execution plans to promote the assortment of Windows 10 devices to compete against other platforms.
- Identify, develop and execute strategies to increase the share of Microsoft devices sold through Distribution. Align with Multi-National Accounts, Local Device Partners and other 3rd party Device Partners to develop and execute joint plans to increase sales and market share of Windows 10 devices and maximize attach of Office and Server products and services.
Operational Execution (40%):
- Drive scale and demand through Distribution with simplified programs, channel incentives and sales and marketing initiatives
- Grow Office 2019 revenue and weekly run rate by executing channel incentive programs and through Disti Marketing campaigns
- Lead Distributor readiness transition from in-person to Digital (DBTE, PDF, Channel Connect)
- Drive partner recruitment and activation efforts by executing the SureStep framework (prepare, recruit, enable, activate) supported by Disti Champ investment and program
- Increase Reseller Frequency & prevent Dormancy by utilizing DOT sales scenarios, OSIS incentives and nested doll marketing communications
- Reboot Windows 10 and Windows Server revenue by executing new ODR Sales Execution Framework
- Identify Digital Distribution opportunities and accelerate transition to Digital by increasing Electronic Software Distribution/Delivery (ESD) sales thru the channel
Partner Business Model Transformation (20%)
- Generate compelling opportunities for Distributors with a focus on the value Microsoft products and Windows Devices can bring to Microsoft partners: Device-as-a-Service, IoT repetable solutions, Teams meeting rooms and other new categories.
- Accelerate transformation to Cloud & Hybrid, encourage and supprot Distributors to build and scale DaaS offerings at Distribution/Reseller & increase attach of Azure and M365 Business Standard
- Proven business acumen through experience and/or University degree
- 5+ years of experience in establishing and managing business partnerships between Distributors, industry vendors and Resellers. Excellent grasp of business fundamentals, channel development, business planning and excellence in execution.
- Strong IT industry knowledge (devices, Cloud solutions and competitive environment) and understanding of IT distribution and reseller channel business model including the economics and profitability of Devices + Services
- Ability to manage a complex structure/business, planning and communication
- Executive maturity with the ability to develop strong relationships across all levels at Partner and Microsoft
- Strong cross group collaboration skills, impact and influence
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.”