Lowongan Marketing Director di Cambridge Mask Co Badung
Our company is on the hunt for a bold, creative and enthusiastic Marketing Director to join our quest to help people get outside and enjoy life without having to worry about the air they breathe or the way they look.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for managing our current marketing team. We have big plans, and need talented people to come and help us achieve them. Leading candidates will be analytical and social-media savvy, have experience with inbound channels and techniques, and display dynamic personalities that enhance and energise our culture.
Coming in as a Marketing Director for the company, you must be a strategic thinker with a creative mindset, have a strong attention to detail, be well organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. A significant part of our sales often come in ‘spikes’ from events like wildfires, so we need to be able to move fast and commercialise these opportunities when they come. You will work on a variety of projects across different disciplines, varying in size and budget.
- We expect you to formulate and deliver goal-oriented inbound plans and strategy. You’ll use analytics to continuously improve campaigns.
- Build campaigns, email automation sequences, create marketing funnels, optimise webpages, manage social media accounts, PPC, SEO and conversion rate optimisation.
- Based in Bali, you will manage and direct the current team on digital marketing & marketing campaigns for the company.
- Manage the design team to generate online graphics and printed graphics
- You will identify where more hires need to be made to effectively run the department
- You will be working across SEO, social media, email marketing, website optimisation, content and CRO
- Continuously improve the customer journey, including the customer service department
- Arranging and managing photoshoots
- Able to generate content in line with the brand’s direction
- Demonstrable skills and experience across Content Marketing, Email, PPC, SEO, Social Media, landing pages and marketing automation.
- Flexible and inquisitive approach to process change and marketing techniques
- Proven ability to self-manage whilst also being a team player and upholding company culture. We believe in letting people get on and do what they’re good at without micro managing, but that needs a talented and respectful team.
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning. We hope you will share your insights with the team and enjoy the process of training and mentoring those under you.
- Energised by opportunities to advance yourself and the company.
- HubSpot experience is desirable but not essential, so please don’t let this put you off if you haven’t worked with HubSpot before.
- Successful track record of leading a sales or commercial business
- Substantial experience of using insight, trend analysis, and contextual understanding both organisationally and nationally, to instigate strategic direction
- A strong track record of negotiating, influencing, and persuading others at Executive/Board level
- A proven ability to set a strong and cohesive direction
- Substantial experience of developing business and investment cases which demonstrate impacts, benefits, costs, and outcomes to enable effective strategic decision-making
- Significant experience of establishing successful partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders
- An evidenced target driven, high achiever with an entrepreneurial mindset and
- Able to work and lead under pressure
- Flexible working hours and annual leave
- A fun, international team of colleagues who enjoy each other’s company
- Autonomy and the tools to execute your vision for our brand’s growth
- Knowledge that your work has helped improve, and in some cases even saved, lives
- Medical Insurance & Pension Contributions
Please note that due to the nature of our business we do not accept applications from smokers.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rp15,000,000 to Rp20,000,000 /month
Experience: Marketing Management: 5 years (Required)
Location: Badung (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)