Lowongan Logistics Manager di Cambridge Mask Jakarta
Our vison is that every person globally exposed to bad air or dangerous viruses/bacteria has a mask to protect them, and understands the need for one. Our mission is to deliver the best possible pollution masks to anyone, anywhere and offer outstanding customer service from start to finish.
Our company has grown quickly, and now needs a full time logistics manager to coordinate component and finished product movements. We have customer in over 70 countries, 18 warehouses (including 15 Amazon FBA) 3 production facilities in China/Indonesia and source components from 20+ suppliers.
More information at www.cambridgemask.com
- Demonstrated experience of managing customers, vendors and other programme stakeholders in the physical delivery of products to cost, schedule and quality.
- Ensuring all aspects of logistics operations conform to latest HMRC (UK) or other national processes and procedures, that correct tariff codes are selected for products, and that required deferment is in place (if and as required).
- Undertaking ALL stock transfer responsibilities, including from suppliers to factories, factories to UK/US warehouses, from factories direct to B2B customers (as required), and from warehouses to final B2B customer (if and as required).
- Aiding and assisting the order cycle and associated storage and movement of goods between the factories and various sites.
- Analysing data to monitor performance and plan improvements in delivery performance.
- Analysing logistical problems and proposing new solutions.
- Coordinating with all required freight carriers including negotiating prices and conditions regularly for the benefit of the company.
- Coordinating with Operations team to ensure packing lists, Certificates of Origin etc are all completed in an accurately and timely manner.
- Coordinating with the Finance team to ensure all incurred costs are accurately captured, analysed and understood for products delivered.
- Enhancing third party logistics fulfilment for our direct to consumer (B2C) sales globally
- Coordinate stocktaking activities as required and assist in producing and delivering to the business monthly stock reports.
- Assist in coordination of any post-manufacture activities such as rework, and ensuring all such transactions are monitored and accounted for from a stock perspective.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sufficiently senior logistics management role, with demonstrable knowledge and experience of the garment/textile industries.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience record of handling regular volume shipments of goods into and out of UK and other countries, especially garments.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience, and a clear understanding of, current logistics best practice and movement and handling legislation for garment goods.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working with stock management and transfer record systems. Ability to manage and coordinate stocktaking activities without need of guidance.
- Working knowledge of packaging best practice to ensure goods arrive in undamaged saleable condition.
- Experience of setting up and using stock control systems, databases, and fully conversant with Office PC applications (Word, Excel etc.).
- Native level Mandarin speaking/writing.
- Minimum of Level 3 proficiency in English (or equivalent).
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the logistics processes and procedures, ideally with specific experience in the medical industry and/or extensive experience in China export.
- Extensive knowledge and experience record of handling regular air and sea volume shipments of goods into and out of UK and other countries, especially medical.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of current logistics best practice and movement and handling legislation for medical goods.
- Level 4/5 proficiency in English (or equivalent).
Reports To: Operations Manager
Salary Range: Dependent on experience
Duration: Expected 6 (six) months; Extension possible if deemed necessary (key responsibilities may change as a result).
Job Objective: Oversee all Logistics operations to ensure efficient and timely transfer of material and finished goods between CMC, contract manufacturing and own facilities, and customers.
Only CVs sent in English will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Logistics: 5 years (Preferred)
- Stock Management and Transfer Record systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)