Lowongan Lead Project Delivery di Orica Indonesia
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling. Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
About the role
Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia (KNI) is a joint venture company between Orica and Armindo Group. KNI is determined to be the safest and best performing Ammonium Nitrate Manufacturing facility in the world. We are currently seeking a Project Lead role at our KNI Bontang Plant in East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
This role will be responsible for successful planning and implementation od assigned capital projects in order to support asset owner and achieve business objectives according to Orica project governance requiremant. This role will manage external project managers, engineering teams and consultants.
This position will report to Project Delivery and Turnaround Manager and will work on 5 days on and 2 days off roster.
What you will be doing
- Complying with Orica’s safety standard and procedure,
- Ensuring alignment and governance of project team to ensure assigned projects achieved,
- Leading the planned and implementation of assigned projects,
- Monitoring document and report to key stakeholders on the progress and performance of the assigned projects,
- Serving as primary point of contact for the asset owner and stakeholder interface for all assigned projects,
- Actively participate and contribute to improvement processes within the CM site/IS region PMO team and broader PMO team,
- Developing commercial acumen in the development of cost effective and robust project delivery and engineering solutions to meet stakeholder requirements.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent experience,
- Having 2-5 years of experience in the management of capital projects in petrochemical, explosives manufacturing, or mineral processing,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to utilize SAP financial reporting functions,
- Having design background and AutoCAD (preferable),
- Strong communication skills to motivate employees, suppliers, internal and external stakeholders and line management,
- Having strong leadership skills to effect change throughout the market of influence,
- Ability to strategic influence and interaction with the HR, Engineering, Supply Chain, Technical, Field Services, Safety, Business unites and corporate support with no direct reports,
- Strong execution focus.
What we offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organization;
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialize or become a generalist;
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognized and encouraged;
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
- Competitive salary packages.