Lowongan IT Manager di Ovolo Hotel Group Kuta Bali
Exciting Pre-Opening role! Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT? Ready for a change 2020- this is the role for you! We’re looking for an IT Manager to be part of our pre- opening team and first Ovolo hotel in Indonesia.
What you’ll get…
- Well, there’s the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
- Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Receive Hotel benefits in rooms and our fabulous F&B outlets
- Stay Fit and Fabulous; be involved in our Wellbeing Programmes
- Develop relationships and make a difference to other people’s lives through our Community Programme
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
Are you a Tech nerd? Are you exceptional in solving anything to do with IT and systems across the Hotel for both internal and external guests. You must be personable, friendly and willing to resolve issues as they arise with ease.
As an IT Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
Your role includes (but not limited to):
- Information Technology issues, products, and services at the property.
- Provides user training and support of all property systems, network enhancements, hardware and software support.
- Maintains inventory of all hardware products and software licenses, and reviews maintenance agreements.
- To ensure the hotel computer systems are installed and operating properly and systems security measures are in place.
- Ensuring projects are successfully completed according to schedule and providing administrative direction for daily IT operational activities and reporting to Financial Controller.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and operation support of Network, WiFi, Server, Workstation and Backup
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Track record in management of mobile application platforms such as Android, Apple iOS
- To manage the daily IT system and implement IT solution for the business process (POS/PMS/Accounting System/CRM/HR System)
- Track and maintain accurate inventory of all computing equipment
- Conducting regular system audits
- Resolve daily IT technical issues and ad-hoc reports or assignments as required
- Research and evaluate new infrastructure technology, assisting company to plan for future solutions
- Work closely with different department heads to obtain user requirements for project initiation and completion
- Coordinate with vendors to setup and maintain IT infrastructure for company’s properties
- Meet expanding business requirements
- Create and maintain IT budget and resources for business need
And you will have
- You will have 3-4 years+ experience in a Hotel sales role or similar- Ideally also have experienced a pre –opening
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficient in hotel information systems, PMS, POS, Network Infrastructure, MS SQL Server, LAN Citrix, MS Exchange Server, MS Windows administration and configuration
- Proactive, independent, ability to work under pressure
- AMAZING personality with a natural ability to build rapport and build great relationships
- National Indonesian applicants only
If you are an experienced services personality who you can hit the ground running, love a fast-paced environment and wish to develop your career with a growing, unique company then get in touch today!
Hurry and apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button for this sought-after role! or should you need assistance please send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and or check out www.ovolohotels.com today with what drives you and why you are a shiny happy person.