Lowongan Internal Control Supervisor di Danone Jakarta
INTERNAL CONTROL SUPERVISOR
About the Job
In this role, you will do
- Assist the business process owner on setting up business process description and maintaining internal control in their business process
- Ensure sufficient and effective internal controls are applied in entire business process.
- Assist the other CBUs to perform limited review of DANgo Assessment as per agreed scope and propose improvement in the business processes
- Enhance ICC awareness at location through electronic media communication and road show to locations
- Identify SOD conflict for any request from requester and define conpensating control if neeeded
To be successful in this role, you would need to be:
- At least S-1 Accounting
- Internal audit / internal control / business process background in industrial and/or distribution company
- Good knowledge in SAP system
- MS Office, Project Management, Strong analytical thinking, Good interpersonal relationship, Detail oriented
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
You Will Enjoy
- Real work experience in a multinational company with meaningful purpose.
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way.
Embrace the opportunity. Apply before June 12, 2020