Lowongan Infrastructure Access Management Officer (ITIFS21) di Bank Mandiri
- Analyze, maintain & troubleshoot problem for password management application (CyberArk) in OS, DB and Network.
- Participate in development of password management (CyberArk) and integration with other tools.
- Assess, develop and improve related with IFS – IAM dept.
- Support all BAU processes in IFS – IAM.
- Support provide data and report for daily and monthly report for IFS – IAM.
- Support collect, compare and finalize data for audit purpose.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership – Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership – Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed – Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated – Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- Minimum 4 years experience in security/user access management operations and development.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Tech or equivalent with min GPA 2.75/3.
- A strong knowledge in access management security.
- A strong knowledge in OS, DB and Network specially in user administrationn.
- A strong knowledge in password management tools specially CyberArk is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Age maximum 30 years old.
Required Skills :
- ITIL Fundamental
- BSMR level 1
- CompTia+ Security
- CyberArk level 1