Lowongan HRBP Manager di Kraft Heinz Company Karawang
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us – and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen – there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
- Accountable to partnering with relevant local business leaders in developing people strategy and translate into action plan to deliver business objective in accordance with national standards of business partnering
- Lead with business leaders on organization design and workforce planning (manpower planning) to build up sustainable organization for business growth.
- Support business leaders accountable for adhering to the organization design and manpower plan (MPP).
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Identify future and current recruitment needs of the business and work closely with the Recruitment team to recruit the best talent for the company (or conduct independent recruitment for relevant job bands as per aligned with Central Headquarters Recruitment)
- Support onboarding to new hires to provide an understanding of the culture and their role in the company, by conducting presentation (if needed), explain organization structure and conduct checkpoints with new hires.
- Lead the Organization & People Review (OPR) meeting/ discussions to align the organization with the needs of the business and identify employees for succession plan according to the scope;
- Accountable to ensure OPR action plan is executed as per agreed with business leaders (OPR Adherence)
- Support in the development of the competency model/career book, including but not limited to position validation, competency mapping and development, functional capabilities needs and analysis;
- Monitor and ensure the execution and seats fulfilment of training in factory, especially for factory workers.
- Lead the discussion with business leaders on people career plan;
- Support the business in preparing Performance Improvement Plan, Individual Development Plan, coaching on people issues
- Accountable for budget People Compensation (promotion, re-band etc.) for relevant job bands
- Responsible to manage Institutional, Services, Utilities, People Compensation & People HR budget monitoring, working with package owner of above package.
- Be the first point of contact for various employee matters, including career development discussion, succession planning, capability needs, policy-process-procedure related queries, employee relations, queries on rewards over related local talents
- Support in employee activities to improve engagement, included but not limited to conventions, offsite, innovative projects.
- Drive specific employee engagement and employee experience action plan as agreed with business leaders
- Conduct retention (ad-hoc) discussion
Employee Exit Process
- Ensuring employee exit process is comply to company regulation and labor law.
- Ensure delivery of HR process, policy and procedure
- Conduct ad-hoc process improvement as needed
Monthly Performance Review
- Monthly Performance Review with Plant Management and HRBP Supply Chain Senior Manager.
- Translate people analytic data into actionable strategic plan
- Conduct rituals and routine with team to ensure target work is achieved timely.
Industrial Relation & General Affair Excellence
- Working together on IR and general affair to the IR & GA team as per agreed segregation, locally and nationally
- Support the wage negotiation of operative/blue collar employee and renewal of Collective Labor Agreement, as well as socializing CLA to employees
- Regularly monitor, update and implement company’s policy and regulations as well as government regulation adhering to local government requirements and company’s national standards, inclusive of fulfilment of labor-related permits and manpower licensing; and assessment or prepared compliance towards impending changes in labour laws before they came into effect.
- Perform Monthly Bipartite meeting with all Union member to update all information related HR issues and the business.
- Monitor the execution of general affairs related plan, ensure the health, safety and working environment well managed; as well as housekeeping, transportation, employee’s facilities maintained properly, security system is running well
- Coordinate with the Plant Manager and HSE Manager to implement the HSE program in order to improve the health, safety and working environment
- Prepare the annual CAPEX related to HR & GA Department and obtain approval from the Finance Director and ensure that all CAPEX carried out in accordance with a predetermined timeline and budget agreed.
Location(s) : Karawang