1. Enhance the people and workplace experience through localized people initiatives throughout the employee lifecycle, including process improvements, data & insights.
2. Provide support and knowledge to the business for the whole employee lifecycle. Continually, work on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle through process improvements, automation, data & insights.
3. Help scale various HR programs to create efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs.
4. Maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, TA, and other HR Operations team members.
5. Exercise independent judgment and discretion do determine appropriate actions or solutions to problems.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. 3+ years of People Operations/Human Resources related experience.
3. Familiar with labour/compliance laws and cultural nuances within Indonesia.
4. Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding).
5. Support employees and improve employee experience by providing end to end HR solution to solve their issues.
6. Analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
8. Humility, flexibility, and good interpersonal&customer facing skills are a must.
9. Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in English.
1. Experience in a fast-paced, high growth tech company.
2. Experience with HRIS systems.
3. Experience as an HR Generalist.
4. Experience in Employee Relations/Compliance.
5. Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change in a dynamic environment.