Lowongan HR Manager di Barry Callebaut Chocolate Indonesia Gresik
About the role
- The HR Manager/Generalist (Plant) works closely together with the site manager and/or line managers to achieve shared organizational objectives, in particular implementing people solutions that support strategic business goals.
- This position is responsible for providing a wide variety of HR Partnership and Support and drives HR Programs, aligned also with global/regional people priorities.
- Reports directly to the Regional HRBP, APAC with a dotted line to Country HR Lead Indonesia.
Key responsibilities include
- HR Partnership with site management: Partner with Site Manager and local management team to drive key HR programs and priorities, and provide professional advice to support the strategic decision of the plant-based on the interpretation of HR data analytics, policies and procedures, employment legislation, recruitment strategies, and managing change processes, providing risk analysis.
- HR Cycle Activities:
- Support Managers’ HR Cycle activities in the plant and play point of contact from managers to answer their inquiries and coach and provide guidance for Performance and Development Management, Career Development, Compensation & Benefit, Exit procedure, etc.
- Provide Recruiting & Onboarding support for Managers to manage interview & offer process and proper onboarding.
- Production support for HR
- Participate by joining the plant board and or the team board in the plant and other related programs.
- Also, have Gemba-walk at least twice a week.
- Provide supports for Production Manager to manage/engage the workforce, actively identify, mediate, and solve existing problems/complaints from the shop floor, etc.
- Site Operational Activities: Partner with Site Manager, QA Manager, and HSE Leader to ensure that site is compliant with key policy, regulation, and internal/external audits. Manage the training records for audit.
- Partner with the Site Manager and Finance team to manage the Budget and Headcount process.
- Provide HR operational work needed on site, such as foreign worker permit, regional operational reporting.
- Where Office Management is not available, provide Non-HR support such as uniform, canteen, etc.
- IR/ER support
- Provide accurate and compliance labor reports to the government, maintain a good relationship with the union (if any) and act as the corporate representative in the public/government agendas.
- Manage Corrective Agreement with the union to shape competitive work conditions balancing both employer and employee points of view.
- Support managers for their performance management and any employee relations issues.
- Internal Stakeholders:
- Site Manager: Align with and juggle HR priorities to drive plant performance and key people agenda on site.
- Site Finance team: As a critical business partner for site management, closely liaise with key HR/business topics, i.e. Budget process, key people related investment, etc.
- All departments: Support key HR cycle (Recruiting, learning, etc.), and coach and provide guidance for managers and employees.
- Production Dept.: Provide HR support for Production Manager and Shift Supervisor
- HR team: Align with the global/regional/local HR team to ensure that the HR program is aligned.
- External Stakeholders:
- Government: Provide accurate reports, legal compliance & requirements, etc
- Suppliers (vendors, agencies, consultants, Labour Supplier, etc): Check, review, and align the services with company & government policy.
- School/University: Establish a good relationship for recruitment and employer branding
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is a must. Advanced degree (i.e. MBA, HR Master, Etc.) is advantaged.
- Min. 8 to15 years of experience as HR Professional and Min. 2 to 3 years of HRBP and/or HR Head role in small/medium size company, or equivalent responsibility to key HR leadership roles.
- Experience in an MNC environment (Matrix organization) is Must.
- Excellent communication/consultation/analytical skills with sufficient emotional intelligence.
- Highly hands-on, flexible mind-set, and career aspiration to grow.
- Influencing skill without authority and maturity.
- Balanced leadership between intimacies to business vs. independence (proper distance) as HR leader.
- Familiar with the local country and local Employment Labor Laws;
- Strong understanding in the whole HR cycle activities (recruitment, selection, onboarding, training, organizational development, career management, performance appraisal, talent & salary review, compensation & benefit, exit procedure, and retirement program);
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations;
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, ability to drive continuous improvement;
- Advanced communication & negotiation skills;
- Planning, priority setting, problem-solving and monitoring skills;
- Deep understanding of organizational and individual development;
- Familiar with engagement, diversity & inclusion program;
- Good knowledge of external employment and development trends, labor markets and competitors;
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with HRIS/Successfactors
- Good Knowledge labor law
- Willing to be based in Gresik
- Willing to travel to another site if necessary