Lowongan Head of Marketing YouTube and Ads di YouTube Jakarta
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/quantitative/business oriented field or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in marketing/advertising organizations, working with client and/or agencies.
- Experience leading strategic projects across multiple teams.
- Ability to build relationships with C-Level of top advertisers and agencies with a good understanding of Indonesian landscape.
- Experience leading a significant digital transformation within a large marketing organization.
- Ability to combine thought leadership with strong facilitation, influencing, and communication skills.
- Strong people manager who can inspire and coach diverse team members.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing scalable marketing strategies; expertise supporting and enabling a sales organization; ability to manage, coordinate and track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables in a highly dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Ability to manage up and across an organization, departments and teams.
About the job
As the Head of YouTube and Ads Marketing, you will lead a team of marketers to drive user acquisition, engagement and brand for YouTube and drive ads business growth in Indonesia. This dynamic and exciting role spans the full spectrum of marketing at Google – from user insights, analysis, product prioritization, growth marketing, campaign development, to driving business.
YouTube is complex and involves not only growing users of our main platform and maintaining the YouTube brand but also growing the creator ecosystem and driving our recently launched subscription business.
In Ads, you will inspire and educate marketers across Indonesia with industry-leading market insights and arm the Google salesforce with marketing programs that establish fresh thinking in the industry and deepen client engagement. You’ll identify ads product opportunities based on understanding what is needed by different advertiser segments and influencing product and engineering teams to build for this. You will work closely with product, Go-To-Market, Sales, PR, and other marketing teams across Google’s global, regional and local offices.
You will use your quick-wit, creativity, management skills, and entrepreneurial and intellectual abilities to succeed. You’ll work cross-functionally with partners across product, engineering content partnerships, finance, marketing, regional leadership, policy, and communications.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Be responsible for the YouTube Marketing Strategy (product, growth, co-marketing, campaigns) and priorities in Indonesia across users, creators, brand and business.
- Bring deep local insights and objectives to global marketing and product teams and support key decisions necessary to grow the country.
- Be responsible for marketing and business for Google and YouTube Ads products.
- Ensure alignment with cross-functional stakeholders from Go-to-Market, Market Insights, Sales, and PR teams, as well as collaborating with Global and Local Marketing teams. Influence global ads product teams on required product improvements for Indonesia as well as prepare and activate key product launches in Indonesia.
- Establish Google’s thought leadership by developing and activating Indonesia-first narratives and programs including local content to drive digital ads adoption leveraging key and scalable moments for Indonesia.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.