Lowongan General Manager di Ellwood Consulting Indonesia
You will be responsible for the daily operations of the whole complex that is based in Indonesia.
- Oversee the daily operations of the whole complex.
- Ensure the plants are operated with highest degree of reliability meeting stringent Safety/Health/Environment and Quality requirements.
- Responsible to deliver operations & production cost targets.
- Provide leadership in building teams, talent management and ensuring optimum workforce.
- Planning and managing budget to ensure production and profitability are maximized.
You will have
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical), Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in refineries/oleochemical/chemical manufacturing operations.
- Committed and has high level of integrity.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia and English.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Experience in implementing world class manufacturing techniques and leading teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
Prior experience in developing greenfield projects in Indonesia will be advantageous.