Lowongan Frontliner di Bank BRI Ambon
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or “Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto”, a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
Since August 1, 1992, under the Banking Law No. 7 year 1992 and Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia No. 21 year 1992, BRI’s status has been changed into a limited liabilities company. At that time, BRI’s ownership was still in the hand of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia for 100%. In 2003, the Indonesian Government decided to sell 30% of the bank’s shares, and therefore the bank became a public company under the official name of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., which is still used until now.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Branch Office Ambon through PT. Prima Karya Sarana Sejahtera (PKSS) Makassar requires new employee for following position:
- Male / Female
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree in any major, except in Health Sciences, Education / Teaching and Religion
- Graduated from department with minimum accreditation grade B
- Minimum 20 years old and maximum 25 years old; not passed the 26th birthday on initial selection
- Sound mind and body
- Attractive appearance, high confident and have good product marketing skill
- Friendly, polite and courteous
- Preferably domiciled in the local area (native)
- Minimum height 160 cm for male and 155 cm for female
- Preferably able to ride 2 wheeled vehicle according to the BRI standard, please attach a Driver’s License (SIM)
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Legalized copy of diploma
- Legalized copy of transcript
- Copy of faculty Accreditation Certificate on the graduation year
- Copy of Identity Card / KTP
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Not Married Certificate from Kelurahan / Village
- Statement letter, stated willing to not marry for first year of contract period, signed on IDR 6000 stamp duty
- Legalized copy of Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Health and Drugs-Free Certificate
- 2 pieces 4×6 cm color photograph
- 1 sheet postcard size close-up photograph
- Statement letter, stated do not have family member by blood working at BRI all over Indonesia and do not have family relationship with BRI employee at the branch office where the candidate apply; signed on IDR 6000 stamp duty (Surat pernyataan tidak memiliki keluarga sedarah di BRI seluruh Indonesia dan tidak memiliki hubungan keluarga dengan karyawan BRI di cabang tempat yang bersangkutan melamar)
- Statement letter, stated willing to be placed in entire area of BRI Branch Office Makassar, signed on IDR 6000 stamp duty
- Application documents should be submitted by the applicant himself / herself
The application addressed to:
- BRI Kantor Cabang Ambon
- Jl. Diponegoro No. 29
The application should be received no later than May 26, 2020 at 10.00 WIT. Beware of recruitment scam. BRI recruitment is free of charge and not cooperate with any party including travel agen and recruitment firm.