Lowongan Executive Secretary & Project Assistant (Frisian Flag Indonesia) di FrieslandCampina
This position will work closely with Operation & Project Team with scope of responsibilities as BOD Secretary & Project Assistant.
What we ask
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Secretarial, Administration, Communication or Public Relation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): communication skill, microsoft office, English Communication.
- Required language(s): English (oral & written), Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Frisian Flag Indonesia – Head Office.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
What we offer
- Competitive salary & benefit
- Well-know FMCG company in dairy industry
Any recruitment process on behalf of Frisian Flag Indonesia is free of charge. Be careful of fraud. Frisian Flag Indonesia is not responsible for any loss arising from this fraud, please consider to check the validity from any selection invitation.
Scope as Secretary
1.Prepares, arranges and conducts scretarial activities for HRCA Director, including:
- Schedules and agenda for HRCA Director
- Correspondency and phone calls from and for HRCA Director, files all documentations
- Business travel / exteral meeting for HRCA Director, including transportation, accommodation, restaurant, cash advance etc. Prepares estimations on related expenses
- Settlement on expenses from business travel, external meeting, cash advace, credit cars, cell phones bills, entertainment etc
- Prepare presentation material for HRCA Director and managers, prepares meeting agenda internally and externally, prepares minutes of meeting
- Distributes information and instructions from Director to all subordinates, including those in branches
- Receives, selects and distributes Purchase Order and other documentation for Director approval
2. Coordinates teleconference and video conference for HRCA Director with Directors / Senior Managers regionally and internationally.
3. Prepares forms for Performance Plan data, Interim Review, and Performance Appraisal from Managing employees in Hay Grade
4. Responsible to update, compile and report budget usage to the system related CAPEX and share to budget owner
5. Responsible to create new Vendor in CAPEX, PR /PO, and document control related project and CAPEX documentation
Scope as Project Assistant
1 File Management:
- Commercial Document : Contract, Quotation, PO, Company Profile, Shipping Documents, Commercial Invoice for Import
- CAPEX Document : LOI, Budget Supplement/Return Form, Vendor Form, GRN, Delivery Note/Handover/Completion Certificates, Documents related to Project Management (Project Charter, IAR, Closure Document, Quality Report, etc.), Asset Settlement related
- Correspondence/Administrative : Guarantee Letter to Hotel, Ticket Issue Request to Travel Agent, Receipt Note, Expense Settlement
2. Correspondence related to CAPEX (internal-external)
3. Arrange supplier visit/audit & business travelling (appointment, settlement, mobile expenses, accommodation, etc)
4. Administer PR & PO CAPEX, Monthly Report
5. Reconcile financial related data to be used for spending report, budgeting & forecasting
6. Manage/Update Principal Toolbox
7. Support/assist Project Department in daily operation