Lowongan Environment Officer di PetroSea Jakarta
Develop, monitor and evaluate Environment Management Plan, standard, process and procedures to enhance SHE performance within in term of preventing environmental pollution and others issues related with environmental accident, ensure all permit is proper, comply with government regulations and environmental continuous improvements in order to deliver operations excellence in the organization.
- Min. Bachelor degree in any disciplin, preferably from Environmental, Chemical Engineering, Forestry
- Min. 2 years experiences in same field
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Work extended hours for certain requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Indonesian.
- Having strong SHE Leadership, knowledgeable to ISO 14001, PROPER, AMDAL
- Support Environmental performance, maintain our procedure (EMP & EMS) and third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001 and PROPERDA and PROPERNAS), and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
- Develop project Environmental Management Plan and program meet and ensure comply with Client requirement.
- Manages environmental aspects of facilities by staying appraised of environmental concerns and advising departmental management of legal, guidelines, procedures, etc., to maintain environmental compliance.
- Deliver assurance process of Environmental Operational Control and Permit.
- Establish internal communication with the team and corporate.
- Establish external communication with relevant party.
- Lead, develop, monitor and evaluate SHE Excellent program such as HazOb, PTO, Inspection, HSE Committee meeting, Audit and etc.
- Comparison, study and reporting Reviews and researches legal changes and developments regarding environmental permits; develops long range environmental plans.
- Develop and monitor Environmental database development system and document system reliability assurance.
- Maintaining and implementing SHE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Work Location: KIDECO ROTO-M Project
Job Available Date: 09 Jun 2020 – 23 Jun 2020