Lowongan E-commerce Group Head di Wavemaker Jakarta
Overview of job
Wavemaker is part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company. We are a global network that operates locally in over 90 markets with 7,600 people. Our ambition is to positively provoke growth for their clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology.
We are currently looking for an E-commerce Group Head to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for managing strategy and implementation of both off and on-platform e-commerce media placements for a set of clients.
Reporting of the role
This role primarily reports to Account Head of Digital at Wavemaker.
Best things about the job:
- A fun environment whilst being part of the largest media advertising agency in the world.
- Working within a proven, fast growing team with autonomy.
- A learning environment with mentorship locally and regionally.
- Opportunities to work across local and international client and agency teams
- E-commerce is one of fastest growing media platforms and business
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead engagement with set of clients directly to understand their e-Commerce challenges and create solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide off and on-platform e-Commerce strategy to client: offering resourceful problem-solving to reach client objective and increase their online sales.
- Work with media planners/digital trading managers to ensure all media buys and placements fit the overall strategy from platform /audience/objective point-of-view.
- Manage your team to execute all day-to-day e-Commerce media planning/buying and client service activities – ensuring campaign KPIs are achieved within agreed timeline and budget with minimal intervention from your direct manager.
- Drive dashboarding, reporting, quality analysis and insights on off and on-platform e-commerce campaigns and market performance.
- Train, motivate, and engage internal planning teams on ecommerce media scopes and set-up all internal/external processes for off and on-platform media management.
- Lead and engage with local e-commerce partners and the wider GroupM network to plan & identify new opportunities for set of clients – keeping up to date with e-com best practices and innovations.
- Assist in maintaining budget updates and spread sheets, and billing reconciliation.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Integrated effectively and in good manner with clients, teams, vendors and partners
- Understood the client’s overall business, Wavemaker’s vision and ambition, our agency business model and the media industry
- Ensure you and team achieve client media campaign KPIs within agreed timeline and budget with minimal intervention from your direct manager
- Ensure timely reporting of campaign performance with quality data analysis, insights and recommendations.
In six months:
- Lead and engage with local e-commerce partners and the wider GroupM network to plan & identify new opportunities for set of clients – keeping up to date with e-com best practices and innovations. Ensure client concerns are handled regularly with problem solving any campaign issues.
- Ensures client budgets are in line with agency revenue goals and you contribute to new business projects.
In 12 months:
- Mentor new media planners and assist in leading small-scale projects (identify need, formulate idea into a plan, set the scope and present it to your manager).
What you will need:
- Undergraduate degree in communication, media or business management is a plus (Post-graduate/masters preferred)
- 5+ years of working experience with an E-commerce platform or an E-commerce agency or a business for which the primary revenue stream is E-commerce based (e.g. hotels, airlines, travel, etc.)
- Knowledge of all aspects of Digital Media, including Search, SEO, SMM, Mobile etc.
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills / English is preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fuelled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- Deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- Confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- The support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company. Discover more on wavemakerglobal.com, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world, with a population of more than 260 million. It’s stable political climate and increasing consumer disposable income has meant that Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for MNCs seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV, with 65% of all advertising spend, digital is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are more than 70 million internet users in Indonesia and 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. As a marketer, the opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.