Lowongan Design Lead di OLIVER SEAPAC Jakarta
Job Title: Design Lead
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in true collaboration with our client Health care Brand, we have one goal in mind: ‘to create a Culture of Content’.
This Healthcare Brand has made it their responsibility and purpose to help people live healthier lives. But health today is more than an absence of illness – being healthy also means being fit and happy.
Health is one of largest categories, with a portfolio covering: Hygiene, Wellness, Relief and Nutrition, boasting global brands such as Enfamil, Mucinex, Durex, KY, providing some of the most innovative new treatments as well as being current industry leaders.
As Design Lead you will be taking design projects from brief to completion for one of IIG’s biggest and newest clients Health Care Brand.
You will be a focused on digital and social assets and campaigns, online content and product visuals. You’re able to lead, not just be led, and enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for projects. You need to be a team player that would enjoy sharing their knowledge and experience.
You will take the lead at concept development of visual design and the development of creative projects, ensuring consistency with the overall brand and marketing strategy, and represent best-in-class execution whilst still being very hands on. And as such, the team will look to the Lead Creator as a Brand Guardian on key accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from presentation design, digital and social advertising, brand development, key visual mock ups and a range of responsive web projects. As we foster a close working relationships with our clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building client trust is key to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to our growth and success.
- To provide leadership and expertise to the onsite creative team at Health care Brand.
- Work with Account Managers’ to help decide on best resource for a brief.
- Brand guardianship on key accounts.
- Presenting your work internally and to clients and manage workloads within agreed timings.
- Proactive and solutions-focused – this is a must!
- A passionate and inspiring creative.
- Deep affinity with layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from concept through to completion.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the client’s marketing strategy to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer, promoting products and brands.
- Ability to pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies.
- Excellent experience working closely with clients during kick-off.
- Strong conceptual design thinking for digital and social design projects.
- Proven track record defining the look and feel for a variety of design projects, implementing existing brand guidelines when required.
- Ability to work under the direction of the Creative Director and using your own initiative.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Commercial design experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through concept to execution.
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design.
- You’ll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- High proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator. Sketch and associated prototyping tools is bonus.
- A good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jquery capabilities.
- Desire to be a team player with a client centric focus and the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to work with “this healthcare brand” fastest-growing agency network, please get in touch.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Inside Ideas Group is a rapidly expanding global creative services agency with a twist: we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic, fast paced, solutions-focused start-up environment that brings client and agency closer together to co-create more effective and efficient work. In September 2019, IIG were awarded a contract by Healthcare Brand to create agencies inside the brand’s leading offices around the world.