Lowongan DCEO Engineer di Amazon Data Srvcs Indonesia Jakarta
- An excellent understanding of the electrical and mechanical systems involved in critical data center operations including systems such as feeders, transformers, generators, switchgear, UPS systems, ATS units, PDU units, chillers, pumps, air handling units, and CRAC units
- Facility management experience including managing multiple soft and hard service vendors,
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Has a strong aptitude for trouble shooting and problem solving, stepping back to understand the broader context and solve the issue taking into consideration budgetary and operational constraints.
- Ability to maintain SLAs through the implementation of proactive issue detection and reporting.
- Ability to manage the review and implementation of accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue tracking entries.
Are you a critical services engineer, wanting to work in the data centers for one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cloud providers? Do you enjoy solving problems and delivering value-adding results? Are you looking to expand your horizon in a dynamic work environment with boundless opportunities for career advancement? If you answered yes to any of these questions then Amazon Web Services Data Center is the place to be! In this role, you will be responsible for the on-site management of the state of the art critical infrastructure facilities and associated equipment. Based in Indonesia you will have the opportunity to assist in the design, implementation, commissioning and build out of new facilities. Work with key business leaders to drive & implement projects to increase current facility capacity, efficiency, sustainability & reliability. As a subject matter expert in the critical services industry, you will manage both routine maintenance and emergency services on a variety of critical systems. The senior facility engineer will exhibit strong team leadership and able to think fast and clear in challenging situations. At Amazon, our mission is to be the most customer-centric company in the world, your focus will be on the delivery of exceptional customer service and satisfaction. You would be joining a world-class technical team, working with some of the most talented and brightest engineers in the industry. Not only would you be working with the most experienced, you would be developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies in the world. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! #AWSIndonesia
- Advanced electrical or mechanical certifications (Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant engineering discipline is also acceptable).
- 5+ years of experience working in data centers or similar critical environments with an emphasis on building and equipment operations.
- strong verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Strong judgment and instincts.
- Able to prioritize in complex in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership is exhibited by running or keeping teammates informed of projects and information that contributes to the performance of the team.
- No direct people management responsibilities
“Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.”