Lowongan CSA Supervisor di Turner & Townsend Jakarta
We are a global professional services organization that provides consulting and delivery services to large global clients.
With our experience of major capital projects all over the world we’re experts at managing the many moving parts involved in complex programmes, with 110 offices across 45 different countries.
At the heart of our approach is a focus on better outcomes. With an independent view we do things smarter; we give the clarity and rigour to help teams work better together, to make an investment case stronger, to raise the standards of delivery and to maintain schedules and budgets. It’s how we’ve made the difference for more than 70 years.
We are equal opportunity employers. A copy of the policy statement on equal opportunity is provided upon request.
The project is located in Halmahera, Maluku Province. The job requires deployment of the PM Supervisor to execute the works on site, with breaks in between to go back to his/ her place of residence.
- Supervise Structural works on site to meet the design and budget
- Liaise with Main PM on the target programme and actual programme
- Liaise with contractors and manage the process including coordination with all trades
- Report the project progress periodically, on daily, weekly, and monthly basis to different recipients
- Manage all CSA stakeholders to comply with the standard as well as meeting the budget
- Protect company’s position within the wider local community establishments in the area where project is located
- Comprehensive understanding of all Structural and CSA related scope of works as well as other scope which will influence matrix of responsibilities. Experience in managing and supervising Structural/ CSA construction works on site.
- 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of Structural/ CSA design and general understanding of other scopes (MEP).
- Coordinate all aspects of works in the project that will affect the Structural/ CSA works.
- Good softskills, good stakeholder management, able to work well in a team, hardworking, attention to detail, discipline, a good time management.
- Strong, independent, skill-full & responsible decision maker.
- Respect equality in team, meaning he/ she must contribute fairly.
- High integrity, fair, open, and easy to work with.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken)
Note: Please submit your resume in English..
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/