Lowongan Cross-Google Partner Manager Partnerships Solutions di Google Jakarta
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Indonesia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-oriented/technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience, within one or more of the following fields: Partnerships, Business Development, Sales, Consulting, Strategy.
- Experience influencing across different functions and levels in a matrixed, cross-functional environment. Experience working with executives.
- Ability to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA, Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Working experience in Indonesia and relevant professional network.
- Experience formulating company strategy, and developing and closing strategic partnerships.
- Ability to analyze strategic / complex issues and formulate a path for advancement. Ability to operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
- Ability to take initiative, demonstrating effective analytical, communication, and negotiation skills.
- A deep understanding of the industry’s issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google’s forward-looking strategies within the region.
About the job
Google’s line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google’s ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Partnerships Solutions is comprised of both industry (e.g., News, Media and Entertainment, Telecoms, Apps/Gaming, Commerce) and country partnerships experts that collaborate with multiple global business, partnerships, and product teams to provide streamlined support to partners of significant strategic/financial importance to Google, incubate transformative/innovative big ideas and rally cross functional teams towards new opportunities, accelerate deals and drive strategic initiatives like industry strategy alignment, cross functional joint business plans and key industry initiatives/programs, engage with ecosystems to understand needs and bring the best of Google to solve industry challenges and enable front line teams via cross functional industry narratives, best practice sharing communities and newsletters.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of partner cross-Google activities and opportunities in support of executive sponsor relationship, including coordination with partner.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between relevant Sales, Business Development, and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate and influence internally to create and execute cross-Google joint business plans and partner objective and key results (OKRs).
- Inform industry narratives, aggregating, and delivering partner insight and feedback to industry specialized Partnerships Solutions teams.
- Drive internal visibility and support Executive decision-making through operational rigor (e.g., executive summits, briefings, reporting, communications).
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.