Lowongan CPS ID-Warehouse Operator di Coca Cola Company
1 YEAR CONTRACT
1.Receive incoming materials physically and ensure materials are in good condition and quantity as per the PO created by Purchasing by random weighing of the materials.
2.Execute SAP transaction to receive, return to supplier as necessary the materials in the system as well as to correct quantity information to reflect the real physical stock.
3.Obliterate generic names for confidential ingredients to maintain confidentiality and prepare internal label for every single pack as well as ensuring accuracy of information printed on the label.
4.Prepare raw / packaging materials for production daily and ensure timely arrival and accuracy to support OE implementation.
5. Receiving of beverage base from production and store as per required storage condition as well as receiving back any remnant materials (beverage base, ingredients, and packaging). This includes monitoring packaging material physical transaction with production team.
6. Prepare beverage base for shipment to local and export customers as per schedule confirmed by Customer Service.
7. Operate forklift and crane safely as per working instruction to move materials around warehouse (production, storage), as well as loading and unloading shipping containers/trucks.
8. Perform routine pre and post inspections on forklift and crane to ensure forklift and crane is operating well and report any deviation to maintenance team.
9. Carry out Weekly cycle count and manage materials movement to ensure stock accuracy between physical stock and SAP system.
10. Implement good record keeping for warehouse administration to ensure traceability.
11. Continuous review of storage to ensure optimum utilization of warehouse capacity.
12. Maintain an orderly storage / receiving area and ensuring clear segregation between materials which status are unrestricted, on hold, and reject to avoid inadvertent shipment of blocked stocks.
13. Manage storage in rejected area to ensure materials to be destroyed have been RFA approved and execute preparation for material destruction for pick up by third party I
14. Identify continuous improvement to minimize both internal and external complaints, to solve problems in a timely manner.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.