Lowongan Channel Account Manager di Red Hat Software Jakarta
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Channel Account Manager with experience selling high-tech offerings and services to join us in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, enabling, and guiding our through-partner business and coordinating Red Hat’s associates to enable sales and technical partners. You will forecast and deliver channel bookings each quarter of the year and serve as a subject matter expert for all things Red Hat or channel-related. As a Channel Account Manager, you’ll need to have excellent communication skills and a record of success in technology channel sales and marketing to help us grow Red Hat’s business with these key partners.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work closely with existing and potential reseller partners to develop strategic account plans to grow the adoption of Red Hat’s solutions through these resellers
- Manage internal Red Hat’s associates, primarily solutions architects, consultants, and inside sales representatives, to support sales and account expansion efforts with key partners in the field
- Provide sales support to partner sales teams through training, customer visits, technical and administrative information about our offerings, demonstrations, and customer price quotes
- Create strategic and tactical plans for new business development while leading the extended sales team in using these plans to maximize revenue and growth
- Call on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative information for our offerings, demonstrations, and price quotes
- Develop sustainable revenue across technologies
- Accurately forecast and close sales that align with company goals
- Understand customer business and technology needs and communicate them to executives
- 10+ years of sales experience with a demonstrated record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or another technical discipline
- Solid understanding of the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, initiative, and ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills; knowledge of English
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.