Lowongan Accounting Manager di GudangAda Tangerang
- Manage, lead and enforcing policies & procedures to the team and other stakeholders.
- Ensures that organizational activities and financial transactions are properly accounted for and that records and reports are complete, accurate, and valid.
- Manages day-to-day activities of the accounting function (sales and receivables, purchases and payables, general accounting, inventory and asset management, payroll accounting).
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Provide accurate and timely financial informations and reports as well as analyses to support management’s decision making. Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing and enhancing accounting policies and procedures
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls. Coordinate with the related financial institutions and government agencies
- Manage annual financial statements audit, ensuring compliance with applicable accounting standards and principles.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting.
- Master Degree in Accounting / Professional Accounting qualifications will be an advantage.
- Has a total working experience at least 7 years in accounting. A minimum of 3 years experience as an auditor in big 4 accounting firm is a must.
- Preferably has working experience in the field of FMCG / Start-ups companies.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards, Accounting Legislation including Taxation.
- Has excellent data presentation skills; can provide a comprehensive view on data, and can turn this into relevant and relatable presentations
- Proficient in MS-Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other financial software systems.
- Outsatanding leadership and management skill.
- Has excellent communication, stakeholder management, and problem-solving skills; can resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner
- A proclivity for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa.