Lowongan Account System Service Representative di IBM Jakarta
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and Responsibilities
‘- To be a technical specialist in IBM Logo consist of Power (AS/400), Storage, and Tape.
- Learn and get familiar with OEM products services (Cisco UCS, HP, EMC, Dell, SUN Oracle, Veritas, F5, Fortinet) based on business need
- Lead the operational all related reseources in any account
- Coordinate and ensure the delivery quality of supplier to support the project.
- Involve and lead projects such as: Installations, configuration, upgrades, assessment, migrations and relocations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Year of Experience : 0 – 5 years
Minimum Technical Background:
- Bachelor degree (S1), Prefered major in Electronics, Industrial Technology, or Information Technology
- familiar in Linux/Unix operating systems
- familiar in C,C++, Java Programming, Database technology
- Good basic computer skill (Microsoft Office, etc)
- familiar in software engineering and software architecture
- good/advanced English, written and spoken
- Demonstrates strong leadership
- Demonstrate persistence and perseverance to achieve desirable business outcomes
- Focus and able to achieve results without constant supervision
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Additional Optional Experiences:
- To handle the break fix for Data Center products
- To lead Server / Storage implementation
- To lead Migration project
- Technical Account Manager
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It’s a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, “What else is possible?” GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.