Lowongan Account Payable and General Cashier di RAFFLES Bali
Account Payable and General Cashier
To collect and review all payment-related documents and initiate creditors’ payment in accordance with hotel policies and procedures, ensure the legitimacy and accuracy of the account payable ageing balances, as well as to ensure that the payment process is initiated on a timely basis..
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- To collect and review all documents necessary for preparation of the payment run (purchase request, purchase order, receiving record, invoice, etc). Ensure the mathematical accuracy, legitimacy and completeness of the transaction before filing them by Supplier name, awaiting payment.
- To prepare Payable Vouchers and initiate the payment process in a timely manner.
- To perform all Accounts Payable sub-ledger postings and to verify that Accounts Payable sub-ledger and General Ledger balances agree.
- To maintain the filing system for creditors’ and ensure that on-hand outstanding invoices match with A/P ageing report as per the system.
- To perform monthly reconciliations between AP sub ledger accounts and supplier statements.
- To prepare and perform daily banking of all cash and cheques collected.
- To prepare on daily basis the General Cashier Report reconciling the daily collection of cash and the amount banked.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor Degree in Tourism or Hospitality or Finance Management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in similar Luxury Property;
- Hotel operational experience is a must;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
About Raffles Bali:
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you – your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/