Lowongan Account Officer di Indonesia Infrastructure Finance Jakarta
You will be part of the Investment team who will support the Investment origination process in the Company in order to providing financing (in the form of loan, mezzanine, or equity financing) to client as in line with company business target.
The financing conducted shall be in line with the company’s vision in becoming the catalyst of infrastructure development, but still maintaining the acceptable risk/return on each financing project.
- Support the preparation of Project Information Document (PID)
- Support the development of financial model for the project and provide general transaction support in order to ensure the successful execution of project.
- Support the preparation letter of intent and Project Appraisal Memorandum (PAM) in order to ensure the successful investment execution
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Other majors
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in Financial Institution especially Corporate Banking
- Understand the basic principle of credit process
- Familiar with financial & operating performance analysis
- Exposure to Project Finance is a plus point
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- English both writing and verbal capability
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Ability to work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Well organized, self-motivated and assumes responsibility & ownership of projects