Lowongan Account Manager GrabAds ID di Grab Taxi Jakarta
Get to know our Team:
GrabAds is bringing to market innovative, first-of-a-kind advertising products. Encompassing both offline & online, you can see our ads platform at work on the outside & inside of vehicles and also in our app and eventually though audience extensions. What you can’t see is the data that powers the ads and pretty much everything else at Grab. We’re leveraging our unique data and large, growing user base to offer an advertiser experience that drives business outcomes. At the same time, we’re creating value for our users, drivers & merchant partners.
Get to know the Role:
As Account Manager for GrabAds Indonesia, you will manage a portfolio of GrabAds campaigns working with leading advertisers directly & through their media agencies. You will work alongside your team and maintain a quarterly performance target.
You’ll work cross-functionally with the Ad Ops team to achieve campaign KPIs, recommend optimised campaign flows & identify opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling GrabAds solutions. Your goal is to grow your portfolio by building long term client relationships and providing positive customers experience.
The day-to-day activities
- Manage and grow a portfolio of accounts
- Be the point of contact for clients, provide necessary assets and info to Ad Ops for campaign implementation
- Track key campaign metrics and ensure campaign objectives are met
- Collaborate with Ad Ops team to analyse campaign performance, provide recommendations to clients and secure campaigns renewal
- Prepare Quarterly Business Review report for key accounts
The must haves:
- 3-4 years of account management experience in the digital advertising industry in Indonesia
- Solid track-record of delivering against performance targets
- Proven experience of growing portfolio & building long term relationship with clients
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with ability to transmit across different level stakeholders
- Analytical with strong bias for data based decisions
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment
Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple account