Lowongan Account Manager, A&G di RELX Group Indonesia
“Lead the way in advancing science, technology and health.”
Account Manager, SD – Indonesia
Who are we?
Elsevier is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals advance healthcare, open science and improve performance for the benefit of humanity. Elsevier provides digital solutions and tools in the areas of strategic research management, R&D performance, clinical decision support and professional education, including ScienceDirect, Scopus,SciVal, ClinicalKey and Sherpath.
Elsevier publishes over 2,500 digitized journals, including The Lancet and Cell, 38,000 e-book titles and many iconic reference works, including Gray’s Anatomy. Elsevier is part of RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professionals and business customers across industries. www.elsevier.com
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Retain and grow existing revenue base.
- Generate new sales through direct business development activities as well as working together with the agent.
- Lead generation for Elsevier RSS products to target Academic & Government institutions within the assigned territory
- Promoting & securing adoption of Elsevier RSS products to target academic institutions within the designated territory
- Engage with students, student ambassadors & student associations to promote adopted textbooks & other key titles
- Support the usage of academic e-solutions in the assigned institutions
- Participation in joint sales, marketing and operation meetings to review product performance against budget
- Working as part of academic team, sharing market and customer knowledge and experience and feeding customer insight back to segment, content groups and the team.
We’d love to talk … as Elsevier is the place to for YOU …
Key responsibilities include;
Strategic territory planning and management to grow revenue and generate new business
Use a tiered assessment approach to determine strategic importance of accounts across the assigned territory.
Construct detailed account plans for those accounts identified with the most strategic growth potential.
Develop the nature of the account relationship from one of fulfilment to one of being an active promoter of Elsevier RSS products.
Provide phased customer forecasts for the business to align against financial budgets.
Understand structure and establish close relationship to key client stakeholders to influence decisions and get sense of motivations, trends and developments
Drive demand for Elsevier Content in academic institutions
Ensure that we maintain existing content adoptions/recommendations and seek new adoption/recommendation opportunities through active academic content promotion
Stay abreast of changes and trends in the market and competitors and show an understanding of the implications of such changes on our business. Regularly review and adapt promotion strategies accordingly.
Responsibility for promoting and managing our E institutional products within the assigned territory in line with individual and team targets.
Display sound product knowledge on the products and demonstrate technical knowledge and understanding, through attending internal meetings in a proactive way
Provide market intelligence
Provide customer and market insight in the development of marketing plans in consultation with the relevant product marketing group and content promotion teams
Liaison and internal communication with management team, including advice in the following areas: Creation of annual Push List, new product development, market evaluation, sales strategies relating to product extensions, pricing recommendations.
Accelerate digital revenues
- Lead generation of Elsevier RSS Institutional E products to named target accounts within designated territory
- Support the usage of academic e-solutions in the assigned institutions.
Activity Planning and Record Keeping
Weekly reporting of all current/new promotional activities and opportunities.
Maintain accurate and current details of contacts, calls, opportunities, agreements in the CRM.
Create annual country strategy plan to be updated, reviewed and implemented quarterly
Manage T&E budget effectively
Provide regular activity report as required by the regional manager
Work closely with other Account Managers, Customer Consultants, other SEA team members and various co-workers so as to get things done effectively.
Work across department lines and engage support partners such as in Publishing, Product, HR, Finance and Legal
To be successful, you’ll bring with you;
- Relevant university degree, with strong academic record
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in local and English language.
- Possess strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Results orientation (metrics-based decision maker)
- Strong organizational and planning abilities
- Ability to be self-directed and independent (a self-starter that seeks knowledge and solutions).
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
Elsevier is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals progress science, advance healthcare and improve performance for the benefit of humanity. We help researchers make new discoveries, collaborate with their colleagues, and give them the knowledge they need to find funding. We help governments and universities evaluate and improve their research strategies. We help doctors save lives, providing insight for physicians to find the right clinical answers, and we support nurses and other healthcare professionals throughout their careers.Elsevier provides digital solutions and tools in the areas of strategic research management, R&D performance, clinical decision support, and professional education; including ScienceDirect, Scopus, SciVal, ClinicalKey and Sherpath. Elsevier publishes over 2,500 digitized journals, including The Lancetand Cell, more than 35,000 e-book titles and many iconic reference works, including Gray?s Anatomy. Elsevier is part of RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professionals and business customers across industries. Elsevier employs over 7,000 people in more than 70 offices worldwide. We are an employer of choice, attracting and developing talented and creative people who thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as a real opportunity for career growth in a growing organization.