Lowongan 3D Illustrator di Global Tiket Network Indonesia
Be the one who differences between hard times or great times as a 3D Illustrator! Let’s illustrate the beauty of products with your bare hands to make a great customer journey in our apps.
Everybody needs a little time away. To get a break from their stressful daily routine. As an employee, you need a break from hopping on a meeting to another meeting. As a college student, you need a break from the full week of learning for the exam. All of us have our toughest time. But, do you know the cure for this stressful situation is just simply dipping your toes into a pool, hearing the sound of waves on the ocean, or having a staycation in a 5-stars hotel?
At tiket.com, we build a time machine, to teleport people who are having a hard time into a great time. As 3D Illustrator you will be in charge to help people easily find the right destination to relieve their stress. The responsibilities of the 3D Illustrator include creating still and moving images using computers, creating 3D models of our illustration assets, and managing multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
You will make the dreams of more than 15 million users to become true by using our apps!
Your main duties in flying with us:
- Use 3D modelling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Collaborate with the product design team and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understand the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Create storyboards to visualize scenes and create a storytelling illustration for our product
- Review 3D illustration and recommending improvements.
Mandatory belongings that you must prepare:
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Strong working knowledge of the product design industry
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, colour, and lighting.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have the willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Submit your CV and best portfolio (combined into 1 file or share the link) so we can see how great you are!