Front Office Manager di Ovolo Group Badung
Your career in shiny, happy, hip, innovative, edgy hospitality starts here! At Ovolo Hotels we move fast, have fun, and redefine what a Lifestyle hotel can be. Something special is going on here – this is your opportunity to be part of it!
This is a brand-new development, so you will lead the opening Front Office team working within one of the most sought-after Hotels in Bali. Ovolo Hotels is growing and looking for people to grow with us. This role is a critical part of the Hotel Leadership team with bags of development opportunities.
What you’ll get…
- To work under the award-winning Global Brand with inspiring and creative team
- Well, there’s the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
- Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Receive Hotel benefits in rooms and our fabulous F&B outlets
- Stay Fit and Fabulous; be involved in our Wellbeing Programmes
- Develop relationships and make a difference to other people’s lives through our Community Programme
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
What you’ll do….
- Energize, motivate, train, develop, lead your Team in all things Front Office
- You describe yourself as a creative individual who is driven by the success of their team to deliver an effervescent (fabulous, unconventional, never boring) experience for our guests
- You love leading from the front & being guest facing
- Coach, develop and empower teams
- Know how to make someone feel special? Deliver that service from the heart
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and get dirty? Do you do whatever it takes? That is the attitude we are calling for!
- Good at Chess? You have 191 rooms to play with
- No such thing as pressure? Cool as a cucumber
- Create, inspire, initiate. You have the freedom to do so
Who you are…
- A seasoned FOM with solid 2-3 years at Front Office Manager level in a Hotel environment
- Demonstrate ability to drive Customer Service Programs and achieve desired results
- An inspirational and people person– lead, support and develop your Team Members
- A stickler for attention to detail, the little things count!
- Comfortable running your P&L, rostering and all things PMS
- Excel at getting great feedback via online reviews and a whizz when it comes to all things social media
- Full of energy and enthusiasm, with a strong determination to succeed as a team
- Ambitious to progress within Front Office
- Prefer someone with previous Opera experience
These positions are open to Indonesian Nations only